The spring green convertible changing table reflects the smooth fluid lines of the classic French sleigh style, complete with the exquisite rounded scrolls and contours that only a true artisan could craft out of genuine, solid wood. Curves and contours in solid wood are exceedingly difficult to craft. The spring green convertible changing table is made from 100% hard wood sourced from carefully managed forests and hand crafted here in the USA by skilled artisans and is made in USA.
Please note that you can easily convert this changing table to a chest of drawers by simply flipping the changing table and drawers up side down because the base of the changing table has an already built in a flat top.
Overall Dimensions: 37"W x 18"D x 44"H (Includes built-in changing tray).
* Customer also have an option to use the flat top chest of drawers and purchase a separate removable changing tray to place on top which will add approximately 4.5" to the overall height.
- Made from local sustainably-grown trees.
- 100% Solid Wood Construction (Including the back).
- Full Extension, Under-mount, Soft Close Slides.
- Dovetailed Drawer Joints are made from solid brown maple wood (including the bottom)
- Available In Solid Brown Maple, Red Oak, Hard Maple, Cherry and Walnut Woods.
- No Plywoods, No MDF, No Veneers, and No Composite Wood anywhere.
- Comes with Anti-Tip Safety Restraints Hardware that is designed to help prevent furniture from tipping over. (Must Be Installed By Customer)
- 100% VOC Free finish made of cold pressed linseed oil, otherwise known as flax seed oil.
- Our Oil Finish Contains No Chemicals, No Varnishes, No Polyurethanes, No stains, No Synthetic Preservatives, No Heavy Metals and No Carcinogens.
- What you see is the true color of the wood you select.
We oil the front, sides and drawer fronts (interior drawer boxes and backing is left unfinished)