The footprint 4" organic crib latex mattress is one of the most popular organic crib mattress that we sell. This extra firm mattress comes with a 4" extra firm 100% GOLS certified organic latex core that is wrapped 100% GOTS certified organic wool quilted in between 2 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
The organic latex, organic wool and organic cotton have no pesticides, defoliants or mineral oils. There are no synthetics off-gassing into your sleep environment or creating excess heat and congestion. This extra firm organic baby mattress is ideal for baby and toddlers as it provides superior body posture support for growing bodies. In addition, organic latex and organic wool are both anti-microbial which is resistant to dust-mites, mold, mildew and bacteria. All our organic baby mattresses are made in USA.
Overall dimensions: 52"W x 28"L x 4.5"H
Core: 4" firm GOLS certified organic dunlop latex core
Quilting: 100% GOTS certified organic wool quilted in between 2 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
Mattress Encasement Made in California, from the best sourced Certified Organic components from all over the world.
Click Here To Watch A Video On How To Protect And Keep Your Organic Crib Mattress Breathable Without Using any Synthetics Or Plastics
Shop Now For Organic Bedding and Mattress Protective Pads
The total shipping cost will be displayed at time of checkout before you submit the order. For international orders, all applicable duties and international taxes will also be already included in the total shipping cost.
Curbside Shipping (In USD):
- $99 flat fee curbside shipping per furniture piece.
- All mattresses and mattress sets will receive free curbside delivery.
- Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will be added an additional $150 flat fee to your shipping cost at time of checkout.
- Orders shipping to Canada will be added an additional $150 flat shipping fee for Customs/Brokerage/Duties plus an additional 5% GST to your shipping cost at time of checkout.
- Crib mattresses, bedding, and accessories usually deliver within 2-5 business days.
- Furniture and mattresses usually deliver within 6-10 business days.
- Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada usually deliver within 10-14 business days.
White Glove Delivery Upgrade:
- The customer has an option to upgrade to white glove service for an additional charge where the delivery agent will take the furniture and/or mattresses off the truck, bring it inside into room of choice, unpack, setup and dispose of all packing materials. Please contact customer service at 877-476-2735 to request a quote to upgrade to white glove service. Due to shipping insurance liability delivery companies are not qualified to assemble cribs so it is the customer's responsibility to assemble the cribs.
What Should I Know About The Shipping and Delivery Of My Order?
- Furniture and adult mattresses usually ship via freight/LTL and will be delivered via curb side service where the delivery agent will take the furniture and/or mattresses off the truck and place it in front of the customer's home. The customer is responsible bringing in the furniture and/or mattresses inside their home and setting it up. The local delivery agent will contact you to schedule a delivery date that is convenient for you.
- All smaller items like pillows, bedding, crib mattresses and top of bed accessories will usually ship via UPS/FedEx ground. UPS/FedEx will deliver to your front door without an appointment.
UPS/FedEx Ground Shipping & Receiving Instructions:
- Customer service will email the customer when the order ships out. At time of delivery if the box looks dirty or torn please ask the driver to note it in his system when signing for the box and take photos of the box from all sides prior to opening. In the very rare case the contents inside got damaged then please call customer service to file a shipping damage claim and customer service will work on getting you the damaged items replaced ASAP.
Freight/LTL Shipping & Receiving Instructions:
- Customer service will email the customer when the order ships out. When the product(s) arrive at your local terminal then the local delivery agent will contact you within 1-2 business days to setup a delivery date that is convenient for you.
- At time of delivery, please open the box(es) and inspect all the items inside prior to signing the BOL (Bill of Lading) form they will give you, otherwise you will waive your right to file a damage claim later in the event that something is damaged inside the box.
- If the driver is not willing to wait for you to do an inspection, then write on the BOL form that the driver is not willing to wait while you inspect the furniture and/or mattresses and that further inspection is needed — this way you can preserve your right to make a claim if the furniture turns out to have indeed been damaged during shipping. Also, if the exterior of the packaging on the palette looks dirty or damaged, please make sure to also note that on the BOL form and take photos, as this is important evidence in showing that the furniture wasn’t handled properly. If you check off that the products arrived in good condition without doing an inspection then the shipping agent may consider you to have waived your rights to make a damages claim against them later.
If you need any additional help with your shipment please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 877-476-2735 Monday-Saturday 11:00am-6:00pm and after hours at 818-209-2957.