A classic sleeping option for newborns. Green Cradle's 4 piece organic moses basket set comes with a hand weaved from all natural palm leaves, organic moses baskets cover, organic latex mattress and organic fitted sheet. The organic moses baskets are not treated with any fire retardant chemicals. The organic latex mattress is made from extra firm 100% GOLS certified organic rubber core that is wrapped with GOTS certified organic wool (natural fire retardant) and is covered with organic cotton cover. Both the organic cotton cover and organic fitted sheet is removable and washable. You have an option to order a jolly jumper unfinished solid wood rocking stand and you also can request to add the oil finish and we will finish the rocking stand with Green Cradle's all natural linseed oil.
Many parents have used our moses basket as an option for an organic baby cosleeper option. By placing the moses basket next to your bed turns it into an organic cosleeper where you see your baby sleeping next to your and only an arm reach away.
Measurement of Moses Basket: 33W x 18L x 9H
Moses Basket Mattress: 29W x 13L x 2H
Stand and Moses Baset Together: 34W x 21L x 33H
Please note that the moses basket organic cotton cover and the mattress organic cotton envelope cover are not preshrunk.
The total shipping cost will be displayed at time of checkout before you submit the order. Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada need to be calculated on a case by case basis so please contact customer service to request a shipping quote which would include Customs/Duties/Taxes.
Curbside Shipping (In USD):
- $125 flat fee curbside shipping per furniture piece.
- All mattresses and mattress sets will receive free curbside delivery.
When Will My Order Ship Out?
All mattresses and bedding usually ships out within 2-3 weeks. All furniture ships out within 13-14 weeks and rush orders ship out within 9-11 weeks.
- Crib mattresses, bedding, and accessories usually deliver within 2-5 business days.
- Furniture and mattresses usually deliver within 8-12 business days.
- Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada usually deliver within 14-18 business days.
White Glove Delivery Upgrade:
- The customer has an option to upgrade to white glove service for an additional charge where the delivery agent will take the furniture and/or mattresses off the truck, bring it inside into room of choice, unpack, setup and dispose of all packing materials. Please contact customer service at 877-476-2735 to request a quote to upgrade to white glove service. Due to shipping insurance liability delivery companies are not qualified to assemble cribs so it is the customer's responsibility to assemble the cribs.
What Should I Know About The Shipping and Delivery Of My Order?
- Furniture and adult mattresses usually ship via freight/LTL and will be delivered via curb side service where the delivery agent will take the furniture and/or mattresses off the truck and place it in front of the customer's home. The customer is responsible bringing in the furniture and/or mattresses inside their home and setting it up. The local delivery agent will contact you to schedule a delivery date that is convenient for you.
- All smaller items like pillows, bedding, crib mattresses and top of bed accessories will usually ship via UPS/FedEx ground. UPS/FedEx will deliver to your front door without an appointment.
UPS/FedEx Ground Shipping & Receiving Instructions:
- Customer service will email the customer when the order ships out. At time of delivery if the box looks dirty or torn please ask the driver to note it in his system when signing for the box and take photos of the box from all sides prior to opening. In the very rare case the contents inside got damaged then please call customer service to file a shipping damage claim and customer service will work on getting you the damaged items replaced ASAP.
Freight/LTL Shipping & Receiving Instructions:
- Customer service will email the customer when the order ships out. When the product(s) arrive at your local terminal then the local delivery agent will contact you within 1-2 business days to setup a delivery date that is convenient for you.
- At time of delivery, please open the box(es) and inspect all the items inside prior to signing the BOL (Bill of Lading) form they will give you, otherwise you will waive your right to file a damage claim later in the event that something is damaged inside the box.
- If the driver is not willing to wait for you to do an inspection, then write on the BOL form that the driver is not willing to wait while you inspect the furniture and/or mattresses and that further inspection is needed — this way you can preserve your right to make a claim if the furniture turns out to have indeed been damaged during shipping. Also, if the exterior of the packaging on the palette looks dirty or damaged, please make sure to also note that on the BOL form and take photos, as this is important evidence in showing that the furniture wasn’t handled properly. If you check off that the products arrived in good condition without doing an inspection then the shipping agent may consider you to have waived your rights to make a damages claim against them later.
- In the very rare case the contents inside got damaged then please call customer service to file a shipping damage claim and customer service will work on getting you the damaged items/components replaced ASAP at no additional cost to the customer.
If you need any additional help with your shipment please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 877-476-2735 Monday-Saturday 11:30am-4:30pm and after hours at 818-209-2957.