The fern green 7 drawer dresser reflects the collections meticulously crafted, raised, solid-paneled drawer fronts and side-panels. From the exquisite ball feet to the rounded corners and striking etched-metal knobs the look is classic and warm. Six soft close full-extension, dovetailed drawers provide ample storage. Handcrafted of all solid-wood and is made in USA.
Overall Dimensions: 53"W x 19"D x 33"H
- Made from local sustainably-grown trees.
- 100% Solid Wood Construction (Including the back).
- Full Extension, Under-mount, Soft Close Slides.
- Dovetailed Drawer Joints are made from solid brown maple wood (including the bottom)
- Available In Solid Brown Maple, Red Oak, Hard Maple, Cherry and Walnut Woods.
- No Plywoods, No MDF, No Veneers, and No Composite Wood anywhere.
- Comes with Anti-Tip Safety Restraints Hardware that is designed to help prevent furniture from tipping over. (Must Be Installed By Customer)
- 100% VOC Free finish made of cold pressed linseed oil, otherwise known as flax seed oil.
- Our Oil Finish Contains No Chemicals, No Varnishes, No Polyurethanes, No stains, No Synthetic Preservatives, No Heavy Metals and No Carcinogens.
- What you see is the true color of the wood you select.
The total shipping cost will be displayed at time of checkout before you submit the order. For international orders, all applicable duties and international taxes will also be already included in the total shipping cost.
Flat Fee Curbside Shipping (In USD):
- All adult mattress (Twin to King) will receive free curbside delivery.
- Cribs: $150/crib (Toddler rail, daybed, and full bed conversions ship together with the crib at no additional charge).
- Crib mattress & moses basket: $50/pc.
- Nightstands: $150/pc.
- Platform beds & mattress foundations: $199/pc.
- Dressers, changing tables, bookcases and armoires: $199/pc.
- Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will be added an additional $150 flat fee to your shipping cost at time of checkout.
- Orders shipping to Canada will be added an additional $150 flat shipping fee for Customs/Brokerage/Duties plus an additional 5% GST to your shipping cost at time of checkout.
- Crib mattresses, bedding, and accessories deliver within 3-7 business days.
- Furniture and mattresses deliver within 8-10 business days.
What Should I Know About The Shipping and Delivery Of My Order?
- All furniture and adult mattresses will ship via freight/LTL and will be delivered via curb side service where the delivery agent will take the furniture and/or mattresses off the truck and place it in front of the customer's home. The customer is responsible bringing in the furniture and/or mattresses inside their home and setting it up. The local delivery agent will contact you to schedule a delivery date that is convenient for you.
- All smaller items like pillows, bedding, crib mattresses and top of bed accessories will usually ship via UPS ground. UPS will deliver to your front door without an appointment.
White Glove Delivery Upgrade:
- The customer has an option to upgrade to white glove service for an additional charge where the delivery agent will take the furniture and/or mattresses off the truck, bring it inside into room of choice, setup and dispose of all packing materials. Please contact customer service at 877-476-2735 to request a quote to upgrade to white glove service. Due to shipping insurance liability delivery companies are not qualified to assemble cribs so it is the customer's responsibility to assemble the cribs.
UPS/FedEx Shipping & Receiving Instructions:
- Customer service will email the customer when the order ships out. At time of delivery if the box looks dirty or torn please ask the driver to note it in his system when signing for the box and take photos of the box from all sides prior to opening. In the very rate case the contents inside got damaged then please call customer service to file a shipping damage claim and customer service will work on getting you the damaged items replaced ASAP.
Freight/LTL Shipping & Receiving Instructions:
- Customer service will email the customer when the order ships out. When the product(s) arrive at your local terminal then the local delivery agent will contact you to setup a delivery date that is convenient for you.
- At time of delivery, please open the box(es) and inspect all the items inside prior to signing the BOL (Bill of Lading) form they will give you, otherwise you will waive your right to file a damage claim later in the event that something is damaged inside the box.
- If the driver is not willing to wait for you to do an inspection, then write on the BOL form that the driver is not willing to wait while you inspect the furniture and/or mattresses and that further inspection is needed — this way you can preserve your right to make a claim if the furniture turns out to have indeed been damaged during shipping. Also, if the exterior of the packaging on the palette looks dirty or damaged, please make sure to also note that on the BOL form and take photos, as this is important evidence in showing that the furniture wasn’t handled properly. If you check off that the products arrived in good condition without doing an inspection then the shipping agent may consider you to have waived your rights to make a damages claim against them later.
If you need any additional help with your shipment please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 877-476-2735 Monday-Saturday 11:00am-6:00pm and after hours at 818-209-2957.